Course Length 49:37
Course Includes:6 detailed videos - 49:37 of video
Membership Includes:350+ courses, downloads, a helpful community, LIVE broadcasts & more.
This shoot is one of 8 sequences with professional dancer Rayna. As Rayna changes into black lace, Sue and her assistant change the set, pinning up a length of inexpensive, black velvet purchased from Amazon. Sue begins with her standard cover girl posing and moves into more avant-garde poses as Rayna improvises dancerly hand movements.
- Black Velvet Backdrop
- Kino Flo Constant Light
Key Take Away:
- As a photographer, knowing when to stop each sequence is key. It is important to know when you’ve got the shot you need and you can walk away.
While going through the images, Sue talks about her thought process, including how she adjusted her lighting, f-stop, and shutter speed to achieve her signature light look.
Sue retouches a set of 5 images from the shoot, showing you:
- how she uses the clone tool to clean up the background and skin
- how she uses curves to adjust the highlights
- how she dims hotspots with layers
- how to warp responsibly to enhance a client’s features
- how to fill in gaps in hair
- how to extend the background and change the canvas size
- how to add a color filter preset to keep consistency in tone throughout the whole series
You might also like:
- Vintage French Top
- Vintage Pinup
- Vintage Lingerie
- The White Sheet
- Glamour vs Boudoir: Find Your Style
- Self-Portraits by Teri Hofford
- Empower All Bodies with Sue and Teri Hofford
- Get the Scoop on Kara Marie’s New Boudoir Course
- Boudoir and Its Boundless Potential with Kara Marie
- Boudoir Marketing with Sue, Jasmin Jade, and Kara Marie