Course Length 1:32:59
The Posing Rules
Course Includes:8 detailed videos - 1 hour, 32 minutes of video - 2 downloads
Membership Includes:350+ courses, downloads, a helpful community, LIVE broadcasts & more.
The Posing Rules
Learn the posing rules from the beginning. So when a woman walks through your studio door, you know exactly which poses will flatter her, and can you focus on giving her great service instead of worrying about how to pose
In this Tuesday LIVE we’ve been asked to go back to the basics with the posing rules. We are getting people that are just starting out or we also have people that still struggle with these basics. Tune in to see Sue go over the 7 rules and then the summary.
- The Chin- One of the most dynamic movements you can have in your portraits! Sue will go over all the basics of the chin.
- The Shoulders- Shoulders are extraordinary! Learn so many different ways to manipulate the shoulders to create a beautiful pose.
- The Hands- Wherever hands are in a photograph is where you’ll look. Sue will teach you so many different poses of the hands so you will be able to walk your clients through proper hand placement throughout their shoot.
- The Hourglass- Learn to shape the body to create an hourglass shape.
- Body Language- There has to be some element of reality to every one of the poses if you want them to be natural and fluid. Learn different poses that will help give off the natural connection.
- Asymmetry- one of the most interesting things you will see when people are posing is that they try to be symmetric but very few of those poses actually work. Watch Sue show you how Asymmetry is important for a beautiful portrait.
- Connection- That moment you know you’ve got it. Its when you have control. You’ve engaged your client enough that you’ve got their pose right, everything is working and you can take that second, relax them and ask for that expression.
- Summary- The posing rules summarized by Sue.
You should learn the posing rules and practice them often. The more you practice, the better you will become. The posing rules will take your portraits from newbie to master in no time!
Try our Fitness Posing course next!
Invest in Yourself
Choose a plan that’s right for you.
Full Library & Digital Downloads
12 Month Startup
Unlimited use of the Pricing Calculator
Early Access to TPM Conference Tickets
Free Ticket to WPPI 2023 on Yearly Plan
New Live Videos
Access to Private, Members-Only Facebook Group
Partner, Portrait Masters & Portrait Masters Awards Discounts
Studio Startup Tracker
Ability to Achieve Gold & Platinum Rewards
$3,000 Value: SAVE $2,600!$399/year $45/month
Everything in Professional
First Access to TPM Conference Tickets
$50 TPM Store Credit
3 Free Portrait Masters Awards Submissions Per Round
Sue Bryce’s The POSE Series
First Access to Events and New Features
Sue’s Listening Library
$4,500 Value: SAVE $3,800!$699/year
100% Secure Checkout | Payment Options
What Our Members Are Saying
Sue is not just a mentor, in the area of photography; she's a life coach in the area of living. Simply put, Sue Bryce Education, was the best investment I have made into myself, and my business, since it began! David Lee
Sue Bryce Education allowed me to grow from hobbyist with a borrowed camera and a dream, to professional portrait photographer with a six-figure business. There is no way I would be here without her education. Cat Ford-Coates
Sue Bryce Education has given me ALL of the tools needed to take me from a "shoot and burn" photographer making less then $200 a session to a portrait photographer with a studio and over a $1200 average and growing in less than 4 months. Ashley Lindsey
Sue Bryce Education has been the single-most impactful thing I've incorporated into growing my business, and in many ways, my life! Andrew Knowles
Building a successful and sustainable photography business is no secret anymore. Sue Bryce Education provides you with every tool you need to master your craft, how to market and sell and overall how to become the best version of yourself. You just have to do the work! Ursula Schmitz
By far the best investment you will ever make for your business and for yourself. I will never let my subscription lapse. Never. Liz Wikstrom Barlak
In my photography journey, I have tried many educational platforms, but none felt as comprehensive as Sue Bryce Education. Without a doubt, if not for Sue and her teachings, I would not be seeing the level of business success that I am seeing today. Neon Howe