Course Length 1:47:32
Course Includes:7 detailed videos - 1 hour, 47 minutes of video
Membership Includes:350+ courses, downloads, a helpful community, LIVE broadcasts & more.
Posing Maternity shoots can be difficult. However, maternity shoots can be some of the most beautifully done portraits and they are something that mothers truly cherish. Having a photoshoot done while pregnant is such a special way to honor and celebrate motherhood. These shoots can be great sellers if you make mom look absolutely gorgeous.
Sue takes us through multiple flattering ways to shoot pregnant women including standing, sitting, and lying in the water!
Posing Maternity Key Points:
- Posing pregnant women can be limiting and it’s not so much because of the pregnancy, but because the focal point changes.
- When shooting a woman who is NOT pregnant, you would never put her hands on her belly. But, when she is pregnant, it obviously makes sense to put her hands circling her belly.
- We want to bring as much attention as you can to her pregnancy — you want to define her belly. Always keep the elbows bent!
- Sue painted a white backdrop to put in the water to shoot the client white on white. You can see a DIY backdrop painting video. She also used a black velvet fabric backdrop.
- The pool seen in the videos is a kid’s pool that Sue ordered on Amazon.
- To do a pool shoot, you will need to get above her either with a tall ladder or a balcony. The pool is only filled with about 2 inches of water.
- Don’t forget to have a camera strap on in case you drop your camera!
- Once you have her lay in the pool, put a rolled-up towel under her neck for comfort and to keep her from pulling her chin back.
- Add flowers to the standing pose to add variety to your client’s pregnancy portraits. Changing up the outfit and adding flowers and tulle will help to increase your sales with more variety!
- Use the backlight to shoot pregnant women with the wall, standing and sitting.
Watch the video and put these tips into action when you’re posing your next maternity shoot! Your client will cherish these photos of her pregnancy for the rest of her life!
Tune in to the Posing Hands course!
Invest in Yourself
Choose a plan that’s right for you.
Full Library & Digital Downloads
12 Month Startup
Unlimited use of the Pricing Calculator
Early Access to TPM Conference Tickets
Free Ticket to WPPI 2023 on Yearly Plan
New Live Videos
Access to Private, Members-Only Facebook Group
Partner, Portrait Masters & Portrait Masters Awards Discounts
Studio Startup Tracker
Ability to Achieve Gold & Platinum Rewards
$3,000 Value: SAVE $2,600!$399/year $45/month
Everything in Professional
First Access to TPM Conference Tickets
$50 TPM Store Credit
3 Free Portrait Masters Awards Submissions Per Round
Sue Bryce’s The POSE Series
First Access to Events and New Features
Sue’s Listening Library
$4,500 Value: SAVE $3,800!$699/year
100% Secure Checkout | Payment Options
What Our Members Are Saying
Sue is not just a mentor, in the area of photography; she's a life coach in the area of living. Simply put, Sue Bryce Education, was the best investment I have made into myself, and my business, since it began! David Lee
Sue Bryce Education allowed me to grow from hobbyist with a borrowed camera and a dream, to professional portrait photographer with a six-figure business. There is no way I would be here without her education. Cat Ford-Coates
Sue Bryce Education has given me ALL of the tools needed to take me from a "shoot and burn" photographer making less then $200 a session to a portrait photographer with a studio and over a $1200 average and growing in less than 4 months. Ashley Lindsey
Sue Bryce Education has been the single-most impactful thing I've incorporated into growing my business, and in many ways, my life! Andrew Knowles
Building a successful and sustainable photography business is no secret anymore. Sue Bryce Education provides you with every tool you need to master your craft, how to market and sell and overall how to become the best version of yourself. You just have to do the work! Ursula Schmitz
By far the best investment you will ever make for your business and for yourself. I will never let my subscription lapse. Never. Liz Wikstrom Barlak
In my photography journey, I have tried many educational platforms, but none felt as comprehensive as Sue Bryce Education. Without a doubt, if not for Sue and her teachings, I would not be seeing the level of business success that I am seeing today. Neon Howe